Founded in 1965, Rampart Insurance Services offers the best risk management products and value-added services to meet the ever-changing needs of high net worth individuals, families, and growing businesses.
For more than 50 years, Rampart clients have relied on us to understand their unique challenges and to give them answers in a language they can understand. The Rampart mission has always been to provide clients with the most cost-effective risk management solutions and services to minimize their exposure to financial loss.
We help our clients achieve their goals using risk transfer and by consistently providing quality customer service. By providing prompt, courteous, and responsive attention to our client’s needs and by developing excellent relationships with the insurance carriers we represent as independent agents, we stand out amongst the competition. Each risk is evaluated on an individual base to determine the need for loss control and claims management services.
Rampart employees include highly skilled and experienced staff. We adhere to the highest moral and ethical standards in all of our dealings with clients and the insurers we represent. We believe this shared dedication to excellence enables us to meet the changes of the future with confidence successfully.
Headquartered in Lake Success, New York, Rampart Insurance Services has more than 200 employees company-wide. We are committed to our clients by providing exceptional service and cost-effective insurance products while we continuously improve and innovate, now, and in the future.
Rampart Insurance Services client industries include:
• Real Estate (Multi-family Rentals, Co-op/Condo Buildings, Commercial Office, Mixed-Use & Industrial)
• Construction (Builder’s Risk, Owner’s Interest & other project-specific policies)
• Health Care Institutions
• Hospitality (Hotels, Restaurants, Nightclubs & Country Clubs)
• Law Firms
• Manufacturing & Distribution
• Hedge Funds & Private Equity
• Interior Design Firms
Jeff is a tireless advocate for his clients – negotiating for lower premiums and the most favorable policy terms. Having extensive experience handling some of the most technical and complex areas of commercial insurance, Jeff truly understands how to custom-tailor policies to his client’s diverse needs.
Consult with Jeff if you haven’t reviewed your insurance costs in over a year. In many cases, businesses and high-net-worth individuals are paying too much or underinsured with a cookie-cutter insurance policy that doesn’t meet specific needs. Even if you’re wondering if you have sufficient insurance coverage, Jeff can provide meaningful guidance towards covering all your assets.
• Commercial Insurance: Property, Liability, Auto, Workers’ Comp, Umbrella, Cyber, EPLI, and Professional Liability Policies
• Personal Insurance: Homeowners, Flood, Auto, Personal Umbrella, Fine Art, and Jewelry Policies
• Life / Disability / Long Term Care Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Universal Life, Key Person, Buy-Sell Agreements, Long-Term Disability, and Long-Term Care Policies
• Group Employee Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Group Life, and Long Term Disability